Text us Any Question here: 828-552-4957
SHOW UP ANYTIME BETWEEN THOSE HOURS
A NEW WORKOUT STARTS EVERY 5 MINUTES. SO YOU ARE NEVER LATE!
ADRESS: 937 Riverside Drive Asheville NC 28804
Please park in the RED HASH AREAS
Walk up through the Front or Back if it's open
What to Expect:
- Walk in and your trainer will start you on the next circuit (within 5 minutes)
- 30 Minute Workout
- 5x5 minute stations with 1 minute of rest between each station
- New workout every day
- Bonus Round in the back (abs/ bodyweight station)
- Stick around, ask questions, have fun!
- It is up to you if you want to wear a mask
Be a student:
- The first workout will be a learning curve
- Come in a few times to understand the pace the workout and I promise it is the most efficient/ effective workout on the market
- MODIFY ALL YOU NEED TO: We have professional athletes working out next to 70 year old's. ANY BODY CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKOUT
- Talk to your trainer! Ask questions
- Be a good student and help us help you reach your potential!
Q: Do you offer at home workouts?
A: YES! We have a free app that we upload workouts to keep you moving if you can't get into the gym
Q: Do you offer nutrition consultation?
A: YES! We have a nutritionist on staff that will work with you individually on your nutrition goals
Q: What's the best way to get ahold of you?
A: Email [email protected] or Text 828-552-4957
Q: Do you sell supplements?
A: We don't have our own supplement brand, but we have a few that we have worked out deals with to get you discounted prices. We only recommend the best supplements on the market.
Q: Can I try you out for free?
A: YES! Sign up on our "schedule your workout tab"
Q: What are membership costs?
A: $150/ month (no contract)
Q: Do I have to do the 6 week challenge?
A: Yes, we want everyone to start with the "challenge" to give you the most value possible. We will give you meal plans, track calories, help with workouts, build your confidence in the gym and ultimately.....SHOW YOU RESULTS.
Q: Do you give Nurse/ teacher/ student/ first responder discounts?
A: YES! We love our front line workers and students. Please just ask!
Q: Do you offer personal training?
A: YES! We have some of the best NASM Certified trainers in Asheville. We specialize in many different areas and can help you reach your goals. Including kids, and elderly.
Q: Do I have to know how to box?
A: NO! We will teach you. Boxing has proven to be the most effective form of body weight and cardio training there is. So we include it in all of our workouts for that reason.